This machine type can press copra, sesame, walnut, sunflower seed, peanut, rapeseed, soybean, and so on It has micro electric control, infrared heating, vacuum filter, triple squeezing and multi-stage pressing
This Cooking Oil Pressing Machine adopts high-quality food grade 304 stainless steel material, which is corrosion-resistant and durable. With the digital display, you can set the temperature and see the real-time temperature.It helps you control exactly how much oil you produce. The principle of double heat dissipation and exhaust effectively reduces the high temperature generated when the motor is working and improves the continuous working capacity of the hydraulic press. Our Cooking Oil Pressing Machine is suitable for the oil extraction of peanut, olive, sesame,, coconut, castor, hemp seed, rapeseed, sunflower seed, flax seed, walnut, soybean and other oil materials.
The Cooking Oil Pressing Machine is easier to operate, clean and maintain. It is compact in size, covers small area. This machine has scientific design, stable performance, low noise and high efficiency. It can be made in different specification. We can supply this machine in a large quantity at wholesale prices.
1.When oil press is on work, material enters the extruding chamber from the hopper and then moves forwards by the rotating pressing screw and is pressed.
2. Under high temperature condition in the chamber, there is quite strong friction among press screw, chamber and the oil materials.
3. On the other hand, root diameter of the pressing screw carries larger from one end to the other.
4. Hence when rotating, the thread not only pushes particles moving forwards but also turns them outwards as well.
5. Meanwhile, particles adjacent the screw will rotate along with screw’s rotating, causing every particle inside the chamber to possess different speed.
6. Therefore, relative movement among particles creates neat which is necessary during manufacturing because of helping protein change property, damage colloid, increase plasticity, decrease oil’s elasticity, resulting in high oil.